Thursday, November 6, 2008

...mY BaD daYs...

Haliu world... dah 2 hari aku x update apa2. sorry...

Dua hari lepas, aku punya la seksa... berguling2 atas katil mengerang kesakitan. Hurm... last 2 days was very bad for me! I wake up early, about 9.30am. (It’s really early for me. Ahaks!) I’ve planned my schedule but suddenly… argh! I got period pain! I was suffering all the day. Hanya wanita jak yang tau betapa seksanya sakit tuh. I was damn suffer but couldn’t take any medicine coz I haven’t taken my meal until 5pm. Then, tu dia... my roommate bought me chicken rice n pain killer. Thanx a lot roommate! Yep, I’m very lucky to have such a caring roommate. Thanx again dear.

I was a bit frustrated because I can’t do anything when I was in that condition. It takes my mood
away. rosak program aku wooo... I can’t even take a look on my notes! I got headache. Huh! Lying on my bed for the whole day. Then… there goes my imagination again... imagine if i was this and that. haha. nothing else i can do.

Hari ni, aku dah ok sikit. smlm tdo jam 5 pagi n td pagi2 buta lagi aku dah bangun, tgk nota jap... p fakulti... was planning to see my lecturer. I've waited for her for about 1 hour! still.. she didn't appear. Then, suddenly, baru aku ingat... arini ada Konvokesyen Diraja. smua staff kena pergi DMS. Patutla teda org d fakulti. adui... pembaziran masa!!! Aku pun kembali la ke bilik dengan hampa n terpaksa la agak2 je apa yg aku x faham tu...

Petang... p tapau kat Muamalat... aku dah la mood tak brapa nk elok... lambat la pulak menunggu masakan panas tu. bad mood gara2 sa
kit gigi. haha. geraham bongsu baru mo tumbuh. smbil2 tggu, aku tgk gelagat manusia2 d situ. it's my hobby... perhatikan gelagat org n kutuk. wakakakka. hmm... Mood aku kmbali ok bila aku g kat pakcik bakar-bakar. haha. hanya aku n roomate ja tau sepa pakcik bakar2 tu. mate, keep our secret k. ;)

I'll be sitting for Communication and Negotiation examination tomorrow. 3pm at TM's Hall. it's a 3000 level paper, but not as hard as i thought. for me, every subject is only at my finger's tip as long as i could understand it well. I score A for this paper. hehe. wish me luck k. ok guys, i got to get back to my desk for revision... c u till i c u again. daaaa....



i'm studying hard... huhu
what is ethical and unethical tactics?

No comments:

Post a Comment